AFTER F*CKING SEXY SCHOOL ARE BACK!!!



After a while, Pledis finally announce the fixed date of After School's comeback!

Two days ago @pledisnews tweeted about the release date of After School 6th album on June 13th. All playboyz/girlz are so damn exited. My twitter timeline is full of tweets about this news.




And you know what?! When i check my timeline this morning, another shocking news comes. @pledisnews release the photo teaser of them!!! 






OMG, i am so excited after see the picture. They are so damn hot, pretty and BADASS. I realy like this concept, it suits them very much. All of them look stunning. My forever bias JooYeon looks so pretty, and my new bias E-Young looks so swag with blonde hari. Jung-Ah style reminds me to Ah~! time, with that golden cap she looks fierce. Raina, oh... she makes me cant say anything, she has two face!She looks cute in Orange Caramel, but she turns hot in After School. Uee, Nana, Lizzy looks stunning as usually. And the maknae Kaeun fits with the unnies well.


Finally, those girls will comingback soon. But, June 13th is too long for me to wait.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Klaim Asuransi Smartphone by Tec-Protec

Trip Ke Hanoi #3 : Halo, Ha Long Bay

[Snack Time!] Mony Jelly Jus