I Got My A License..!!!

well, i don't even know how this could happen. I'm a person who not really in to driving, because i like ride a motorcycle that drive a car. Motorcycle is really fit with my daily activity. I could slip between cars if there is a traffic jam, it easy to park, i don't hesitate riding in a busy traffic. Riding motorcycle is fun, and no need an effort (i even could sleep while riding).

So, suddenly, my father ask me to take a driving course. Firstly, i kinda lazy to do that. I have no time for that. My little brother already took the course and almost done. Of course i don't wanna lose by him, so i arranged my schedule to took one too.

On the first day, the instructor take me to a quite place. He taught me the base of driving and some general knowledge of traffic. I did good on the first day. On second day, the instructor told me to drive straight on the highway. I was so damn nervous and frustrated. But, after couple minutes i already relax and drive nicely. I just took about two weeks to learning. After the last lesson (parking lesson), i've been able to make A lisence.

And now, after waiting about 2 hours at Riau Safety Driving Center, i got my A license! Year..!!!!

Fasten the seatbelt y'all..!

My A Lisence
(abaikan perut yang membuncah)

Comments

  1. Berapa duit lang?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku paketan sama kursus mobil de. tapi kalau nggak salah 180 ribuan...

      Delete
    2. Murah auh 180rb. Di sini 400rb untuk KTP Kota Bandung, 300rb untuk KTP Kabupaten Bandung. Hiks.
      Ntar pulang bikin aah

      Delete
  2. kereeeeeeeeeen!!! akhirnya diajakin gilang naik mobil, sempat was-was apalagi gilang berpotensi untuk tidur saat berkendara. lebih serem daripada naik rollercoaster :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. eh macam mana cara bikin reply bertingkat gini ya? di blog aku nggak bisa euy.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Klaim Asuransi Smartphone by Tec-Protec

Trip Ke Hanoi #3 : Halo, Ha Long Bay

[Snack Time!] Mony Jelly Jus